Smartphone is infected with malware And it’s coming out to get an app from the Google Play Store. However, the Google Play Store app is safe. But ignoring some of their eyes, some apps are becoming malware on Android smartphones. They have already been marked. Google has deemed a total of 7 apps terrible.
Basically ‘Safasalab’ identifies ‘Andr / HiddnAd-AJ’ malware. There are lots of ads coming in apps and ads are not safe at all. The cyber criminals get the profits that are sent through these advertisements and click on them. Learn the apps here. Although Google has said that the apps have been removed from the apps. Still do not be cautious. If you have already downloaded it on your smartphone then delete it. And do not ever download at the store.
1. Free scan QR codes (QR Code Free Scan) the name and remove the app. It has at least 5 million downloads and up to 10 million downloads. You can also have your mobile.
2. QR Code Scanner Pro (QR Code Scanner Pro) App Watch out. It has been downloaded at least one million times and maximum 5 million times.
3. Best scan QR codes (QR Code Scan Best) download and delete it. Do not download at the store. It has been downloaded at least one million times and maximum 5 million times.
4. QR Code / Barcode Free Scan (QR Code / Barcode Free Scan) beware! It has been downloaded at least 50 thousand times and maximum one hundred times.
5. QR & Barcode Scanner Similarly horrible. It has been downloaded at least 10 thousand times and maximum 50 thousand times.
6. Smart Compass (Smart compass) called Beware of apps. It has been downloaded at least one thousand times and maximum 5 thousand times.
7. Smart QR scanner and generator (Smart QR Scanner and Generator) Delete. It has already been downloaded at least 5 times and maximum one thousand times.